Wednesday 12 August 2015

Strobing - the new contouring!

MAC STROBE CREAM


Im not a huge fan of contouring.  Controversial right?  I know its amazing and it structures the face, and Kim Kardashian does it, but I personally can't seem to master the look on my own face.  I don't like wearing too much makeup, and too be honest, I am a little lazy.  

Strobing on the other hand, is the new beauty trend, which structures the face by highlighting certain parts of the face, requires less makeup, makes your skin look fresh and radiant, and most importantly, it will definitely not make you late for work! 

Illuminating your cheekbones, brow bones, nose, cupids bow etc with a highlighter is easy, and can be done with a powder or cream.  Another way you can highlight skin is through your primer. 

There's a beautiful girl in my office who always looks exceptionally radiant every time she wears her MAC Strobe Cream, so I thought I would give it a try.  

Radiant and dewy skin is my life mission... well one of them, I usually use an illuminating primer before my foundation to 'get the glow' normally in a golden tone so I was interested in its results.  

As you probably already know, MAC Strobe cream has been around for a while now.  I had associated it as an essential product for makeup artists on shoots, which had put me off buying it as I though it left an unnatural finish. I was a little wary about putting something so bright on my skin too, but the results were soooo good.  It gives dull and tired looking skin a instant boost and completely blends in with my foundation.  The formula is white, with iridescent particles to enhance the the effects of light on the skin.  Do not be put off by this, it works on all skin tones, and blends in really well under foundation. In fact, it looks amazing on really pale and black skin.


 I would even use it as an every day moisturiser as it's radiance enhancing qualities makes it ideal for makeupless skin.  

MAC Strobe Cream contains powerful botanicals which de-stress tired skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea.  Something I need on a daily bases! I wonder if you can eat it?? 


Available from MAC £24.50

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo I have been thinking about Strobe Cream a lot lately. I thought it was all hype, seems maybe not...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes it's great, you should definitely try it ;) let me know how you get on xx

      Delete