Thursday 20 August 2015

Glow Mist

Pixi by Petra Glow Mist


The Mistery of glowing skin...

For fresh and glowing summer skin, its definitely worth investing in a face mist.  They're everywhere right now.  Whether it's to cool skin down in the heat, or to create that catwalk dewy look, a facial mist is a must!

One of the best ones I have found is Glow Mist by Pixi by Petra - cousin of the amazing Glow Tonic.  It's enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera, fruit extracts, and argan, which nourishes, instantly hydrates, and instantly makes skin look brighter.


before and after shaking 
I have been using this for a few months now, and cannot imagine life without it.  I shake and then spray before applying makeup, everywhere apart from my t-zone, because it can be quite oily.  The results are amazing, it does all of the above, as well as giving my skin a luminous golden glow.  If you don't have oily skin, I would recommend spraying it to set makeup, as it looks incredible over foundation. You can use it in flight to prevent dehydration, or even without any makeup.  Glow tonic is not only a summer beauty product, I can wait to use it to brighten winter skin.

Available from Pixi Beauty 
£16.00


No comments:

Post a Comment