Tuesday 10 June 2014

Crush of the week...

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 
Pre Shampoo Treatment


I know I say this a lot, but I have discovered the most amazing hair product ever! 

A few weeks ago, I curled all of my hair for a 70's themed party and was left with really damaged hair. I was so upset, and spent the rest of the week obsessing over my split ends.

After a week of panic, I picked up a bottle of Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and the results were INCREDIBLE! Following one application, and like magic, my hair went from straw to silk.

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is a multi award winning pampering hair health treatment which was formulated 40 years ago by leading trichologists. It is the world’s first pre-shampoo conditioning treatment, and sold out three times over at its launch in Saks 5th Avenue in New York City.

Having never used any of the Philip Kingsley products myself, I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it's always the brand that hair stylists recommend. It's probably the best hair treatment I have ever used. In fact, later that evening, I commented on how great my friend Natalie's hair looked, only to discover, she had just used it too.

The way it works...

Healthy hair stretches when wet before returning to its original length when dry. However, hair in poor condition snaps and breaks when stretched. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer adds instant moisture, suppleness, and elasticity to the hair’s cuticle without weighing it down or coating the hair. The result is soft, manageable, strong, and super glossy hair.

I applied Elasticizer to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair, and left it for 20 minutes before shampooing, and conditioning as usual. It is meant to be used once a week as a minimum for best results. Also, for very dry or damaged hair like mine, it can be applied to damp hair and left on overnight before shampooing in the morning. 

If you have damaged, or coloured hair, this product will change your life. I even combed my Tangle Teezer straight though my hair without any problems. Now thats a first...its amazing.

Available from www.philipkingsley.co.uk

£15.00 for 75ml

*Suitable for all hair textures. Fragrance free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment