Tuesday 5 August 2014

Crush of the week...

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment Serum




Have you seen the youtube video of the girl curling her hair? That's me. I recently burnt off a huge chunk of my hair after using curling tongs for a 70's themed party.  Ok, it wasn't as bad as the youtube clip, as I only noticed it went missing a couple of weeks after.  And, by missing, I mean I had a random fringe with frazzled ends starting from the back of my crown. The rest of the hair must have snapped off. It was so disgusting, and as you can image, I was devastated.  

Since then, I have packed away the hair tools, and have decided to use products, instead of  heated tongs, to create my messy get out of bed/beach look.

I came across the Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Treatment Serum whilst shopping in Holland & Barrett.  Who knew Holland & Barrett sold beauty products? I didn't, until now. They have a huge range of organic products for all skin types which is great. I picked up the Argan Oil because the label read that it is award winning, and at such a low cost, I thought it was worth a try.

As soon as I stroked it through the ends of my hair, I noticed an immediate difference in texture and appearance. After a few weeks of use, it has made my colour stand out, my hair looks softer and shinier, and the frazzled burnt ends are finally tame, in fact, not even noticeable anymore. Its a really great product for dry, and coloured hair which can get really damaged in the summer.

To use, apply a tiny amount to the ends of the hair after blow drying. Be careful not to apply too much, as a full pump from the bottle releases a bit too much fluid, and it's super greasy. It is however, really lightweight, and easily absorbed without weighing the hair down. It really has changed the condition of my hair, I cant live without it!

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Its produced with the finest Moroccan Argan Oil, formulated with a blend of naturally derived ingredients. The natural properties of this amazing oil are combined with a number of organic essential oils and fruit extracts to create a fragrant, rich and absorbent hair treatment serum. 

If it tamed my burnt mane, it would definitely work for you and those humid summer days.

Dr Organic, Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum 
- £14.99- 

No comments:

Post a Comment