Thursday 24 April 2014

Crush of the week...



This week I'm totally crushing on the new fragrance, Carven, L'Eau de Toilette

I discovered it whilst walking through Selfridges the other day. I was actually trying to dodge a pushy (I mean helpful) sales assistant at the promotions stand, but was immediately drawn to the bottle, which is really cool. I know, its another new fragrance launch, and I rarely get excited over perfume myself, because I'm so picky, but this is seriously, amazing. 

Its floral, fresh, and delicate, making it perfect for spring - I really need it in my life right now!

Carven, L'Eau de Toilette has been masterfully orchestrated by the famous Guillaume Henry, and designed by Francis Kurkdjian, to encapsulate the energy of Carven fashion line. The fragrance combines fresh yet musky floral notes with a flash of femininity against a soft, creamy backdrop. The desire for freshness and freedom is similar to the original fragrance, but lighter and more luminous, captivating the charm and energy of the modern Carven woman.

L’Eau de Toilette has inherited its signature floral bouquet but sees its fresh transparent top notes fused with the grace and radiance of Freesia, which has been underscored by White Hyacinth and Wisteria for transparency and added luminosity. Its creamy elegant bottom notes of amber, white musks and sandalwood create depth and a lingering sensuality.. 

To conclude, I would say the sales person did their job - I am sold! I don't have a birthday coming up, so  I guess I will have to go out and buy it for myself on payday :) 



  • Available in: 30ml, 50ml, 100ml
  • Exclusively from Selfridges, £68.00 (100ml) and Nationwide from 10th May

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment