Wednesday 18 September 2013

Tom Ford White Patchouli

Tom Ford White Patchouli
Eau De Farfum


My perfume has run out. And with christmas and my birthday being so far away I decided to go fragrance shopping. It's tragic really, as I consider flowers and perfume to be the two things that I shouldn't have to buy for myself. Luckily for me, I do sometimes get flowers, so I decided to do the unthinkable and buy myself a very early birthday present.

Fragrance shopping is fun and interesting, but can also be really confusing if you don't know what you want. By the end of the first day, all of the scents I had sprayed on every exposed part of my body had merged into one, and I couldn't remember which one I'd actually liked!

I'm normally a classic Chanel girl, so deviating from my OCD shopping behaviour was surprisingly refreshing when I came across Tom FordWhite Patchouli is my favourite. It's a modern fragrance surrounded by woody notes, which gives it a retro and sophisticated interpretation of bohemian chic. It contains Patchouli, Bergamot, White Peony, accented with spicy CorianderRose, Jasmine, and Ambrette Seed. 

The bottle is amazing, and equally as classy and luxurious as Chanel in terms of design and packaging. On the first spray, it's really intense, but as this wears away, it leaves behind a beautiful and subtle scent which kind of reminds me of some of the early Calvin Klein fragrances. I love it!

Go save yourself the hassle of going to the beauty counters and buy online!

Available from Chemist Direct, £84.45, 100ml





No comments:

Post a Comment