Thursday 21 August 2014

Talk to Frank...

FRANK COFFEE BODY SCRUB


I love coffee. Mine's a soya/almond flat white, or during the summer, I like it on ice.

It is controversial, but I have heard that coffee is actually good for your skin, but, I would never actually introduce a packet of Ground Columbian into my bathroom! I discovered Frank Body Scrub a few weeks ago, when I found it in a party goody bag. I really liked the packaging, so thought I would try it out. 

Turns out, the website is even better (see below).... Im not going to say much about it, as I want to seduce you with the branding, and website, like I did.  

Also, check out their Blog and Instagram pages. I love it!



Frank Body Scrub originates from Australia. It is an all-natural coffee scrub for your body made with fresh coffee grinds and other natural ingredients. It does does what all scrubs do, softens skin targets skin conditions, stretch marks, eczema, acne, cellulite, and psoriasis.


This is my stash of Franks Coffee Scrub. Don't be fooled, the packaging is waterproof.

To use, you have to apply a small amount onto damp skin, and rub in. Don't rub too hard, as it's really coarse, and will leave your skin feeling raw. Once you've gently rubbed, and you feel that the product has stuck, leave for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse. Its super messy, and smells really bad, yet good, in equal measures, which is strange. The results are amazing. I would use it all over your body, or on problem areas where your skin is exceptionally dry. I would definitely call it the single girls scrub, as you probably wouldn't want to go near anyone after applying, the smell is literally, bittersweet. Totally worth it though.

**Please note - Do not drink!

Available from Frank Body
£11.95
Free shipping to the UK


No comments:

Post a Comment