Wednesday 13 August 2014

Crush of the week...

Bio-Oil


I know EVERYONE already knows about Bio-Oil and its benefits, but I wanted to remind you all how great it is.

I don't think theres a bathroom cupboard out there that doesn't possess a bottle of this liquid gold, as it received cult status around 10 years ago. I remember everyone talking about it at the time. We were all lathering ourselves up, waiting for some miracle to happen!

I recently found my old bottle, and started adding a few drops into my daily body cream to help rehydrate my skin. 

My skin has really dried out this summer due to sun exposure, tanning, and air con. After a couple of weeks use, I have noticed a significant difference. My skin is softer, its glowing all over, my skintone has improved, and even a few scars I had from accidents (I'm quite clumsy sometimes, and fall a lot...) have started to fade. I don't know why I ever stopped using it?!

If you have a dusty old bottle sitting on your bathroom shelf, I would recommend getting back on it, this cult product was definitely not a fad!

Available from Boots, Holland & Barrett, and Superdrug
Prices start from £7.99

For those of you who don't know Bio-Oil, here's what it does:

  • Clinically proven to help improve the appearance scars, including acne scars, cuts, and stretch marks. It is also highly effective in helping to maintain the elasticity of scar tissue on joints and other high-mobility areas
  • Can be used on the face and body. I would recommend using it daily by adding a few drops to your moisturiser. If you have scars, add a little directly onto the affected area in circular motions, and repeat for around 3 months
  • Its great if you're pregnant.  Bio-Oil helps to increase the elasticity of the skin, thereby the possibility of new stretch marks forming is reduced
  • It can also be used to hydrate ageing and dehydrated skin, as it improves the texture and tone of skin to prevent wrinkles
  • Bio-Oil has won 183 skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 17 countries since its global launch in 200
  • Formulated with the following all-natural ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil and Chamomile Oil






1 comment:

  1. love this!

    It's worked great on facial spots/scars.



    http://www.amillionpinks.com

    ReplyDelete