NEW NAIL BRAND SOIGNÉ NAILS LAUNCHES IN THE UK
Nail polish addicts take note, a luxury new nail brand called SOIGNÉ is coming to the UK...
Anyone who knows me personally, is aware of my obsession with nail polish which I change every other day, so as you may have guessed, Im SUPER excited!
Originating from France (of course!), SOIGNÉ, pronounced ‘swahn – yey’ meaning ‘to take care of', is inspired by the front lines of Parisian fashion. The chic and minimal packaging is actually what first caught my eye, its beautiful. The nail polishes are available in variety of colours from nudes, vibrant pinks, to electric blues.
What is also great about the brand is that it's ethical too. The superior SOIGNÉ formula does not contain any harmful carcinogens and each polish contains up to 85% plant-sourced raw materials.
Yay for SOIGNÉ!
I am counting down the days until it is launched... I will keep you posted!
Prices start at £11
Available from WWW.SOIGNENAILS.COM
NEED TO KNOW:
- CONTAINS NO HARMFUL CARCINOGENS AND INCLUDES UP TO 85% PLANT-SOURCED RAW MATERIALS: WOOD PULP,
- COTTON, POTATO, CORN, WHEAT, MANIOC
- OXYGEN BASE COAT FOR BREATHABILITY, HYDRATION, ANTI-OXIDATION + TO ENCOURAGE HEALTHY NAILS
- GEL EFFECT TOP COAT FOR LONG-LASTING, HIGH-GLOSS FINISH
- EASY, SOFT APPLICATIOR BRUSH FOR EASY APPLICATION FROM START TO FINISH