Monday 4 July 2016

Sonic Chic Deluxe Toothbrush


If you're going on holiday, to a festival, or just like to stay out and party, I have found the perfect product for you - The Sonic Chic Urban Toothbrush.

When I discovered these toothbrushes, I was so happy I couldn't believe it. I brush my teeth 3-4 times a day which I find a bit of a chore, especially when I am not home. A portable electric toothbrush which comes in a super cool design (6 designs in Blue Maze, Ziggy, Starlight, Twister, Lovehearts, Tribal Quest) can easily fit into any handbag. It's light, comes with its own battery, and a USB charger fuelling 32,000 brush strokes per minute. It has a vented cap so it can stay hygienic, and the blue strip across the bristles fades as the head needs replacing. It really is an essential for holidays, festivals, and those nights when you think you wont be home until the morning... yes your walk of shame can be less humiliating. 




I have been using this toothbrush for a week now and its amazing. Its light, the sound is discreet and soft so when you are in public, no one will know what you are up to, unless they listen really hard. It's definitely not as powerful as my home Oral B, but for a portable quick clean, its perfect and definitely more effective than a manual one.

£30 

Available from Boots, Tesco, Look Fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment