Monday 5 October 2015

H&M Launch Beauty Department


H&M have a launched a beauty department and its amazing!  Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to the the launch of its new Beauty Pop Up shop on Dray Walk, Truman Brewery which will stock their full range of hair, and beauty products from Friday 2nd October for 5 weeks.  The pop up shop is a fun way to discover the products, as there are experts at hand offering advice, and free in store treatments for customers spending over £15.00 on weekends.

The space is everything you expect from a Scandinavian brand, its clean, minimal...and also very East London.  Also, the fact that its a stand alone store, without clothing, makes it feel more like going into Space NK, or MAC and Bobbi Brown which have both recently moved in around the corner.







As a lover of luxury products, I have to admit, the makeup is actually nice, and I have been wearing it.  The packing looks expensive, there are hundreds of colours, and the visual merchandising and photography is really on point.  I have just flicked through the in store beauty magazine which offers advice on key looks, trends, and information on how to achieve them.  This is a great way for editors to help people choose the products without spending an hour in store, sort of the same way the Charlotte Tilbury counters do.



The nail colours are amazing.  Choose from nudes, to brights, and finish off with lots of glitter.  I had my nails done in store and the colour has only chipped after 4 days.  The Eyeshadow Palettes, Lipsticks, and Glitter Dusts were what stood out for me the most.  Im actually really excited about trying everything out, and with prices starting at £2.99 I will end up buying the entire collection.  Check out the store while you can.

Address: The Old Truman Brewery, Shop 8, 91 Brick Lane, E1 6QL
Closest Tube: Liverpool street

For more information visit www.hm.com

Here's me getting my nails done


A few of my fav products from the collection 



No comments:

Post a Comment