Thursday 28 May 2015

Call it Magic...

EGYPTIAN MAGIC

'Those who don't believe in magic, will never find it' - Roald Dahl

I believe in magic.  
But the magic I'm talking about today was found in one of my favourite department stores, Liberty.

This is really boring and old news to anyone who knows me, but I have been sick for over a month now.  I have caught a horrible virus I can't seem to shift.  It's not contagious, so I have been trying to continue with normal life, and apart from my glazed eyes, no one can even tell.  My skin on the other hand is looking surprisingly great.  I have been trying to sleep more, and drinking more water, but the secret to my radiance is Egyptian Magic

This stuff is incredible! Anything that can make me look fresh and glowing despite how I feel right now is seriously magical!  I have known about the product for a while now, and was intrigued, because I like the packaging, and the fact that it has its own table in the Liberty Beauty Hall.  It also has cult status among celebrities, such as Cara Delevingn, Gisele Bundchen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Madonna, Eva Mendez and Kate Hudson.

Egyptian Magic is hand made with with natures most powerful ingredients which are 100% natural - Honey, Beeswax, Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Bee Propolis.  For more than 20 years the company have been blending these ingredients using a unique, proprietary process based on a formula that was created thousands of years ago in the land of the Pharaohs.  Its known to be magical because of its healing properties and its multi purpose use.  It can be used anywhere on the body, normally for skin problems such as scars and burns, however, most people use it as an anti age moisturiser. So far, I have used Egyptian Magic as a night cream, lip balm, under eye cream, and for sunburn.  

I mostly use it at night, because it has a really thick, vaseline like (but not as greasy) consistency which is not suitable for under makeup.  The cream is white, and absorbs straight into the skin which feels amazing.  It has been my comfort food for the skin during these difficult weeks.  I wouldn't normally use it every day, probably a couple of times a week, or when your skin needs some TLC. 

Available from Liberty, £29.00


 * Contains no additives, preservatives, fragrances, chemicals or parabens.

No comments:

Post a Comment