Wednesday 30 April 2014

Crush of the week...

MOLTEN BROWN PARADISIAC PINK PEPPERPOD BODY EXFOLIATOR



As a beauty product addict, I was under the impression that I knew it all. However, last year, a very special friend introduced me to a new brand... I fell in love with Molten Brown.

I wont go in to each product as I am sure I will write about them in the future, so I will tell you about the most amazing body exfoliator I have ever used, Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod.

The name says it all, Paradisic Pink Pepperpod contains fiery pink pepper with ginger and patchouli. It's seriously paradise in a jar, and I would honestly eat this with a spoon if I could!

With summer around the corner, you will need this product to make your skin beautiful. It will make your skin glow, and you will not only look and feel soft and smooth, you will smell irresistable, trust me...

Available from Molton Brown, and Selfridges, £29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment