Tuesday 31 July 2012

THE FOUNDATION OF LIFE

Sheer Glow, Nars, £29.50

I know there has been a lot of talk about the new YSL Le Teinte Touch Eclat foundation, and I haven't featured it here because I have tried it, but I'm not a fan.  Their lipsticks, eyeshadows and powders are amazing, but this so called revolutionary foundation just didn't do it for me.

Nars Sheer Glow on the other hand really is the foundation of my life.  I used to use St Tropez from the Nars oil free range so when they discontinued it, I went on a crazy online rampage to buy any bottle I could find.  Thank god Nars replaced it with an even better version in two ranges - Sheer Matte and Sheer Glow which are both available in 20 shades.  I use Sheer Glow in Barcelona.  Even though I dont have dry skin, I find that this range gives a more natural look.  It isn't greasy and can be used on oily to combination skin if used with a primer and powder.  It is designed to layer on the skin so that it is never cakey and it contains antioxidents which actually improving its texture and make it appear more radiant.  Mix with moisturiser in the summer when you want minimal yet perfect looking skin that doesn't melt in the heat.


Medium 4 - Medium with golden, peachy undertone

No comments:

Post a Comment